I'd like to make a small list here. I'll keep it short for your sake. : )
I am thankful:
- I have a daughter with whom I can still laugh and have fun.
- I have a son who has grown to be a man I respect.
- I have a husband who loves me still even though the years have begun to show on me.
- I have the privilege to live the life of an artist with creativity all around me.
- for my local students and my online students from all over the world. What fun they are to know!
- for the honor to have rescued my sweet furry friends and to enjoy their company daily in my studio.
- for my faith. It is what sustains and energizes me.
- for technology. Although it exasperates me, I could not accomplish my business without it.
- for the many many miraculous things I have seen develop in those I love in the last year.
- for the perpetual and amazing patience of my God.
Wind and Honey Creations